Thursday, November 17, 2011

TheFrugalFilmmaker on Youtube

As someone who firmly believes that everything that can be bought expensively, can be made inexpensively, I discovered The Frugal Filmmaker on Youtube and on the web. He is truly pennywise and does a great job finding ways around expensive bits and pieces for the budding videographer. I've watched quite a few and the production quality is top notch and his ingenuity is also terrific. I've already bought quite a few bits from his suggestions. First thing is a PVC pipe cutter from Harbor Freight! It just happened to be on sale for $3.49 when I dropped by my local HF this week! I love a bargain.

Anyway, watch some of his videos. They are quite inspirational. I've already got most of the parts for many of his projects, but I'm planning both a Frugal Floater and the Trolley Dolley next.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thefrugalfilmmaker

Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment