Monday, November 14, 2011

Quick Release Buckles through Eyeofmine.com



I'm not sure what happened to my original post, but let's just say that Blogger is buggy with Safari on the iPad and that the Blogger app for the iPad is no better!

I've wanted to pick up some additional quick release buckles for the GoPro but didn't want to spend the $20 to buy a whole Grab Bag of Mounts from GoPro. I was very happy to find the buckles by themselves along with the long handle screws and hex nuts for $3 each at www.eyeofmine.com!

I bought 3 and shipping was also reasonable. Highly recommended. http://www.eyeofmine.com/store/index.php?_a=product&product_id=133

 More later, Ambrose

4 comments:

  1. I can't find the mounts :( gan you give a link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a link. Hopefully they're still available!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE available at the earlier quoted price and at this link:

    http://www.eyeofmineactioncameras.com/GoPro_Quick_Release_p/gqrl.htm

    Bought 4 of the critters today

    Mark

    ReplyDelete